We found this summertime candle to be pleasant even in the middle of winter. A medley of pleasant smells evocative of freshly mown grass and ripe vegetables. Each soy candle provides approximately 40 hours of smoke-free burn time. Great-smelling whether they are burning or not.
Aroma: Freshly mown grass, with hints of cucumber.
Our Overall Rating: 4.8 stars
– Under $20 –
Here’s a long-burning candle that harkens up the image of relaxing on the front porch after mowing the lawn on a lazy Saturday afternoon. The fresh-cut grass aroma will bring with it that sense of immeasurable satisfaction at a job well done.
With an eco-friendly cotton wick and formulated from soot-free soy, this candle almost has it all — right down to its solid, thick glass container. Also boasting an extensive scent throw, it will bring the outdoors indoors — even in the middle of the coldest winter.
One crabby customer said the scent is more like fresh cucumber than freshly mown grass, and he may be right. We’ll take a few percentage points off. But there’s little doubt it’s a refreshing, bracing aroma that will fill your house with the fragrance of summer. You can almost hear the lawn sprinklers ratcheting in the distance.
- “Each soy candle provides approximately 40 hours of smoke-free burn time
- “Made from eco-friendly blended soy wax made from U.S.-grown soy beans
- “Boldly fragranced and great-smelling whether they are burning or not
- “Cotton and paper fiber wick designed to be self-trimming and smoke-free
- “Each homemade candle is hand-poured in small batches in North Carolina.”