Here’s a fan favorite. Snow-white wax poured into clear glass and embellished with pine needles — as if you would forget the aroma.
These will fill your surroundings with crisp, just-cut forest fragrance that allows you to channel your inner jolly St. Nick.
And they burn for about 50 hours on average.
Aroma: An invigorating blend of fir, sandalwood and cedarwood.
Our Overall Rating: 4.9 stars
– Under $30 –
If, after even looking casually through this site, you haven’t found at least three fir-scented candles — you’re not paying attention.
These gems evoke fir-filled forests with their room-filling aroma. And they look pretty jazzy, too, in their distinctive fir branch-embellished glass containers.
So, live it up and get a few of these candles as gifts while they’re still in stock.
- “Dude Candles. Made in the U.S.
- “Mountain fresh and glowing, Thymes Frasier Fir sets the mood for those special moments that make up our life stories. Creating a tradition to savor…and to share.
- “Fragrance: The aromatic snap of crisp Siberian Fir needles, heartening cedarwood and relaxing sandalwood
- “Paraffin Wax Frasier Fir Candle with decorative pine needles fills your home with crisp, just-cut forest fragrance that evokes seasonal celebrations, holidays, and the winter solstice.
- “Burns for approximately 50 fragrant hours
- “6.5 oz / 185 g – Made in the USA