Yankee Candle Man Town
Yankee Candle Man Town: Fill His Man Cave With Aroma
NOTE: Yankee Candle informs us these fine candles will no longer be made. So if you really like it, you’d better stock up before they’re all gone.
The Bottom Line
We were very impressed with this highly rated Yankee Candle product * Strong masculine scent, bracing and fresh. * The aroma is best described as refreshing, in a just-stepped-out-of-the-shower way * Burn time is a whopping 120-150 hours * Scent throw is only moderate, however, filling the room in which it was burning but not the entire house. * Still, it rates two thumbs up and five stars.
Aromas: A unique and fulfilling blend of cedarwood and citrus.
Our Overall Rating: 5.0 stars
– Under $40-
There have been overwhelmingly positive 5-star reviews on this popular fragrance from Yankee Candle Man Town candles.
It debuted from the candle market giant earlier this year. That was amid much fanfare, pricey promotion and even an international news release.
It’s also marketed under the categories of
- Yankee Candle man scents,
- Man Town Yankee Candle, and
- Man Cave Yankee Candle,
It pretty much covers the masculine olfactory waterfront.
Still, it’s an arresting product, aimed squarely at those seeking a Yankee Candle that smells like a man.
One reviewer raves about the tremendously masculine aroma given off by the candle. She winds up her review by saying that she is SO glad her husband can finally feel at home — in his own home.
- “First, premium quality ingredients with natural essential oils create distinctive true-to-life scents
- “Second, lab-tested to ensure the appropriate strength and consistency
- “Third, these candles are 100% recyclable and accepted by most recycling centers.
- “In addition, and most noteworthy, lead-free, 100% natural fiber wicks
- “Next, the wicks are straightened to ensure they are centered for the best burn possible.
- “These candles carry 22 ounces of manly aroma
- “Finally, burn time: 110 to 150 hours”